Hey daydreamers! Before the regularly scheduled post, I have a few super fast announcements to make. 🙂
First, if you’re in the reader, I redesigned the blog a little bit! I thought it would be fun to freshen up the fonts and graphics a lil’ bit for 2021, and I’m super happy with it! If you’re in the reader, you can click here to check it out 😉 Also, I redid my Pinterest account to match the new blog design, so make sure you’re following that as well.
I also thought it would be fun to do a follower shoutout at the end of each post, so I’ll be picking someone from the comments of last week’s post to link to their blog or mention their name! Okay, props to you if you actually read that, and now we’ll get into the post XD.
I’m writing this on the last day of winter break. It’s currently rainy and 39 degrees outside while I’m inside my room with my coziest sweatshirt on, vibing to my new playlist. XD I wasn’t planning on making this post, but I got suddenly inspired to make a cozy playlist and ended up making a whole Pinterest board with a January mood! I also included little inspirational quotes in the board.
Hopefully, this makes post makes you want to pop in your earbuds, light a candle, and snuggle under a blanket 😛 Let’s get into it! (Just FYI – this playlist is 25 songs, 1 hour and 31 minutes, and all of them are clean 😉. All images from the collage are from Pinterest.)
- Wonder (Acoustic) by Shawn Mendez
- drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo (Obsessed with this one! There’s a clean version)
- Sue Me by Sabrina Carpenter
- Eyes Wide Open by Sabrina Carpenter
- Afterglow by Ed Sheeran
- Healing by Riley Clemmons
- Come In With the Rain by Taylor Swift
- needy (ballerini album version) by Kelsea Ballerini
- Wrong Direction by Hailee Steinfeld
- Another In The Fire (Studio) by Hillsong United & TAYA
- All I Want by Olivia Rodrigo
- Catching Feelings (feat. SIX60) by Drax Project
- overshare by Kelsea Ballerini
- willow by Taylor Swift
- champagne problems by Taylor Swift (once again, clean version for all of these songs)
- gold rush by Taylor Swift
- cowboy like me by Taylor Swift
- it’s time to go (bonus track) by Taylor Swift
- the 1 by Taylor Swift
- cardigan by Taylor Swift
- exile (feat. Bon Iver) by Taylor Swift
- my tears ricochet by Taylor Swift
- If the World Was Ending (feat. Julia Micheals) by JP Saxe & Julia Micheals
- 7th Grade by Sophie Pecora
This post was SO fun and relaxing to put together!! I hope that you listened to these songs and enjoyed looking at the collage. Let me know if you have any music recommendations for me or have any songs you’ve been loving.
And, it’s time for our first ever follower shoutout!! *excited squeal* Today’s shoutout goes to…
Thanks for always leaving a sweet comment, Hailey!
Have a fantastic week, and I’ll see y’all next Saturday! *blows kiss*
Have you been in this mood lately? Which photo is your favorite? Did you like any of these songs? Any music recommendations or post ideas? What do you think of the new design?